Developer – Java at Parvana Recruitment
- Develop green field microservices to run in a cloud native environment using Java.
- Develop high quality code using the best tools and practices.
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain microservices applications and application enhancements.
- Support for the integration of CI / CD tools.
- Collaborate with other team members on application architecture design and decision making.
- A degree or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline.
Skills / Experience:
- 6+ years of Java experience.
- Understanding of design principles.
- Experience in the following fields:
- Spring framework, Spring Boot, etc.
- Webservices (REST / JSON).
- Svn, Git, GitLab.
- Unix / Linux.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the following areas would be ideal:
- Develop microservices-based applications from scratch
- An understanding of associated architectures, design patterns, etc.
- Experience in cloud development and deployment (AWS, Google, OpenStack, etc.).
- Kubernetes, Docker.
- Continuous integration and delivery environments with Jenkins.
- TLS, OAuth experience.
- OpenAPI, Prometheus, Jaeger and Logging frameworks such as Fluentd.
- Scriptwriting experience in Python, Perl.
- Responsible experience.
- Acquaintance with Redis, Cassandra.
- Kafka experience.
- Must have valid working rights.
- Sponsorship is not available.
- Java developer
Find out more / Apply for this position