Junior Java Developer at Reverseside
Junior Java Developer Role
We are looking for software development professionals with 1-2 years of Java development experience and a strong SDLC knowledge base.
About the employer:
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience building high performance, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team working on critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing the development of Java/Java EE applications while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java Developer responsibilities include designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute to all phases of the development cycle
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Ensure designs conform to specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by researching alternatives and technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Relevant college degree is preferred
- Proven hands-on experience in software development
- Proven professional experience in Java development
- Hands-on experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (preferably EE 7 and later)
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of Java and JEE internals (class loading, memory management, transaction management, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring framework
- Java development certification is a plus
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Find out more/Apply to this position