Remote Java Developer – IT-Online
ESSENTIAL skills and knowledge required:
- J2EE / Java
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Support existing features and components and develop new features.
- Understand existing product and domain elements and work with business analysts to refine and implement new requirements.
- Refactor and improve the code to keep the product maintainable and adaptable to new requirements.
- Evaluate and improve application performance and high availability features.
- Create unit and integrated system tests to show that the developed functionality is working as expected.
- Create technical documentation that explains how the different system components work and how to use them.
- Perform a root cause bug analysis to find and resolve the cause of a problem in an integrated system.
- Build and deploy the system on an application server.
- Create and execute functional test cases (development tests).
- Work effectively in a team environment, actively collaborating to improve software development processes and standards.
- Relevant higher degree in information technology or computer science / engineering.
- A good knowledge of Java is essential.
- 3 years of relevant experience in the development of Java applications at several levels.
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate on a common design model (UML).
- A thorough understanding of SDLC processes, tools and techniques.
- development test
Desired work experience:
About the employer:
Global technology solutions provider is looking to employ experienced senior Java developers on a contract basis, to get started as soon as possible